Krav Maga Intensive courses
Five reasons why you should take a course
1) You want to learn how to defend yourself and others quickly and efficiently in a cost effective manner.
2) You don’t want to spend months or even years learning techniques week in and week out often where you forget what you did last week, paying again and again for the same training.
3) You want to concentrate on learning self defence not attending classes where half of each class is dedicated to warm ups, cool downs and fitness training.
4) You want to be able to learn how to defend one problem such as defence against a punch and then learn how the same technique is used to defend a knife attack a bare-hug or choke. This is called accelerated learning or fast tracking where you build on what you already know.
5) Intensive 2 to 3 day courses allow you to cram in all the training you need but aren’t so long where you become physically and mentally fatigued allowing you to return to your everyday life without the need for an extended period of recovery. Think of them as short, sharp, high impact courses!
|A 3 day Krav Maga course in self defence covering all the most common street attacks.||A 2 Day Krav Maga course dealing with knife attacks, from blocking and counter attacking to controlling and takedowns.|
14th to 16th March 2019
23rd to 25th May 2019
18th to 20th July 2019
15th and 16th February 2019
26th and 27th April 2019
14th and 15th June 2019